In a affidavit he accuses his girlfriend of attacking him. From AP-
Officials say Miami Dolphins defensive tackle Tony McDaniel is out of jail after being arrested and accused of domestic violence.
McDaniel was released Sunday on $3,500 bond. Authorities say the 25-year-old South Carolina native returned from a night out with friends and then got into a fight with his girlfriend early Saturday at his home in Davie, which is near Miami.
McDaniel says in a police affidavit that his girlfriend attacked him.
McDaniel is in his fourth season. He played for Jacksonville for three seasons and came to Miami in 2009. He had 16 tackles and 1.5 sacks this season.
McDaniel is a marginal NFL player. Getting in trouble with law enforcement won’t help his career.
- Former Junior Middleweight Champion Vernon Forrest dead at 38
- Denver Broncos Wide Receiver arrested for 4th time in 3 years
- Washington Redskins Safety Sean Taylor shot at home
- Quincy Carter Arrested on Marijuana Charges
- Washington Redskins’ Safety Sean Taylor dead at 24
- Shaquille O’Neal chases down hit and run driver
- Univ. of Miami to fans- Don’t take any Orange Bowl Souvenirs
- Forrest Gump goes to the Univ. of Miami
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers S Jermaine Phillips charged with domestic battery
- Police cite Steelers kicker Jeff Reed for towel tantrum
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed