What has happened to the pre-All-Star game Cavaliers? From AP-
Dwight Howard had 22 points and 16 rebounds in a bruising battle with Shaquille O’Neal, and the Orlando Magic beat Cleveland 101-95 on Sunday for the Cavaliers’ first three-game losing streak in two years.
Cleveland’s skid comes on the heels of a 13-game win streak.
Howard was 8-for-13 shooting and added four blocks, and Vince Carter had eight of his 11 points in the fourth quarter to help the Magic beat Cleveland for the first time this season.
O’Neal made his first eight shots and finished with 20 points, and LeBron James had 33 points and nine rebounds for the Cavaliers,
Lebron didn’t have a very good 4th quarter and that was the biggest cause of Cleveland’s loss. Why did he start passing the ball so much instead of shooting it himself?
Orlando knocked Cleveland out of the playoffs last year. I think the Magic are the team in the Eastern Conference with the best chance of beating the Cavaliers this year.
- All net- Orlando beats Boston 117-96 to take 2-1 series lead
- Celtics Defeat Cavaliers In NBA Playoffs, LeBron James Speculation Begins
- LeBron James: Cleveland “Has The Edge” In Deciding Which Team Will Get Me
- Things are looking up? Cleveland beats New Jersey 94-86
- The last blow(out)- Atlanta Hawks eliminate Miami Heat 91-78
- Streaks of one- Miami beats New Jersey 87-84
- Shaquille O’Neal wants to be Orlando Magic GM
- Atlanta Hawks’ shot-clock protest denied by NBA
- Six is it- Charlotte beats NY 114-105
- Boston Celtics win 14th in a row, beat NO 94-82
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed