From his public statement* today-
As for coming back to the PGA Tour, the world’s No. 1 player said “I do plan to return to golf one day. I just don’t know when that day will be. I don’t rule out it will be this year.
So we can expect many more columns written by sports writers saying they know when Woods will be back. One absolutely certain Australian writer had Woods playing in Tuscon this week.
Woods will play again and I think it will be by summer of this year. That’s an opinion only.
Tiger’s wife Elin wasn’t there today. Woods mother was, and IMHO she looked to be in a lot of pain from what her son did.
I haven’t commented much on the Woods scandal. Mainly because it has gotten over saturation from the media, golf bloggers, and more importantly what’s been written has been so pathetically wrong time and time again, I don’t want to throw myself into that cesspool. Woods was dumb on so many levels. How he thought would never learn about his deeds or not possibly care is beyond me.
*- While there were members of the press permitted to be there when Woods gave his statement, the golfer took no questions. That makes it not a press conference IMHO. Yes and I’ve been to golf press conferences.
- Tiger Woods to return at The Masters
- Tiger Woods to return next week at Match Play
- Another clueless idiot writing about pro golf
- Golf Channel’s Kelly Tilghman suggests young golfers lynch Tiger Woods in a back alley
- Is Golf Observer’s Sal Johnson living in an alternate universe?
- Spectator Infiltrates Tiger Woods Press Conference for Autograph
- Is golfer Annika Sorenstam pregnant?
- Are Corporations Insuring Endorsements Against Athletesâ€™ Scandals due to Tiger Woods?
- Tiger Woods Misses Cut at U.S. Open
- Tiger Woods misses cut at Quail Hollow Championship
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed