Papers please, comrade. From the Honolulu Advertiser-
Perhaps it was fitting that the University of Hawai’i men’s basketball team had to sit for about 30 minutes on a stalled bus on a dark and lonely road on the way to Moscow, Idaho, last night.
“We got here, that’s all that matters,” Hawai’i head coach Bob Nash said.
And without a trip to the gulag either!
Just an attempt at humor here. You just get a chance to write many sports posts headlines like I did here.
- Idaho Players Angry at Erickson
- Dennis Erickson Takes Arizona State Job
- Colorado Avalanche Goalie Peter Budaj has the swine flu
- 85 people apply to be Univ. of Hawaii Women’s basketball coach
- Does it look as if I need help?- Columbus routs Detroit 8-2
- Georgia OC Neil Callaway Takes UAB Job
- Broncos’ Damien Nash Dies after Charity Hoops Game
- Keep digging- Indiana beats Phoenix 122-114
- Ohio State’s Jim Tressel Resigns
- Congress Demands College Playoff
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed