Today’s sports media screwup-
Do headline writers actually read the first word of an article? Do editors just post anything given to them? If you need proof of that, look at this piece of garbage written by a sports writer last year.
Florida is winning meaningless games to close out the 2009-10 NHL season. How nice of them. Forward Rostislav Olesz scored his first point since
the Harding administration in 22 games too. How nice of him to show up.
Boston beat Atlanta last night. That gives the Bruins a 3-point hold on the last playoff spot. Don’t punch their ticket yet. Boston has two games left with Washington.
Even should they make the playoffs, Boston, Atlanta, or whoever will get steamrolled by the Caps. The only Eastern Conference teams up to beating Washington are New Jersey, Pittsburgh, or Buffalo.
- Boston Bruins hire Claude Julien as coach
- NHL Eastern Conference at the mid point of the 2009-10 season
- Washington and Carolina advance in Stanley Cup playoffs
- Capitals Alex Ovechkin scores 60th goal of the season
- Slap shot- Carolina beats NJ 2-1 in overtime
- Florida Goalie Tomas Vokoun gets no respect
- Post NHL All-Star game playoff assessment- Eastern Conference
- Boston Bruins’ Defenseman Matt Hunwick has spleen removed
- Florida Panthers and the Eastern NHL Conference at the half way mark
- NHL Draft Lottery Results
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed