He is accused of stealing two laptop computers and a guitar. From ESPN-
Oregon quarterback Jeremiah Masoli, who helped lead the Ducks to the Pac-10 Conference title and a Rose Bowl berth last season, faces a burglary charge in connection with a theft at a campus fraternity house in late January.
The Lane Country district attorney’s office says Masoli and former Oregon receiver Garrett Embry were each charged Wednesday with one count of burglary in the second degree.
Masoli and Embry were scheduled to be arraigned in Lane County Circuit Court on Friday afternoon.
A fraternity member reported that Masoli and Embry stole two computers and a guitar from the Sigma Alpha Epsilon house on Jan. 25.
Police were tight-lipped about the alleged theft, claiming it was under investigation.
Embry has been dismissed from the program for volating rules not related to the burglary.
Since playing in the Rose Bowl, Oregon has been hit by scandal after scandal. Players have been in a brawl, been accused of sexual assault, and more. I’m not going to pass judgment on these people, but will say if Oregon Duck coach Chip Kelly could find his job in jeopardy, Rose Bowl or no Rose Bowl, because of his out of control players. Oregon is a state school and University officials are accountable to the citizens of the state.
- Iowa and Washington State Football Coach Forest Evashevski dead at 91
- Oregon fires Coach Ernie Kent
- Kansas State football player charged with child abuse
- Are you ready for some bowling? II
- Dennis Erickson Takes Arizona State Job
- Kentucky Football Coach Rich Brooks retires
- Tampa Bay Buccaneer RB arrested for assaulting a pregnant woman
- Hector ‘Macho’ Camacho Sentenced For Burglary
- Thief steals $22,000 during NBA exhibition game
- Are you ready for some bowling?
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed