The Browns are in for more Quarterback controversy in 2010. From Sports Network-
The Cleveland Browns acquired the rights to quarterback Seneca Wallace on Monday, sending an undisclosed 2011 draft pick to the Seattle Seahawks in exchange.
The trade is contingent on Wallace passing a physical later this week.
Wallace was never the No. 1 quarterback for the Seahawks but made 14 starts during his seven-year career with the club, which made him a fourth-round selection in the 2003 draft.
In all, he has appeared in 48 games and thrown for 3,547 passing yards with 25 touchdowns and 14 interceptions, compiling a QB rating of 83.1 along the way.
Wallace has thrown for 3,530 yards and 25 touchdowns with 14 interceptions. His passer rating is 83.2. Those are all better numbers than Cleveland’s current Quarterbacks Brady Quinn and Derek Anderson. Quinn is looking more like a draft bust with passing NFL. Granted Cleveland is a terrible team, but there has no almost no positives in Quinn’s performance up there. I won’t be surprised if Wallace is Cleveland’s starting Quarterback on opening day of the 2010 NFL season.
Update- Cleveland released Quarterback Derek Anderson.
- Cleveland Browns go back to Derek Anderson as starting QB
- Shooting blanks- Baltimore Ravens beat Cleveland 16-0
- Browns Trade Charlie Frye, Starting QB
- Cleveland Browns sign QB Jake Delhomme
- Browns QB Anderson sprains left MCL, likely will be done for season
- Battle of the
PitsOhio- Cincinnati beats Cleveland 14-0
- QB Brady Quinn out for the year with a broken finger
- Arizona Cardinals release QB Matt Leinart
- Brady Quinn holding out on the Cleveland Browns
- Cleveland Browns trade QB Brady Quinn to Denver
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
- OTB Sports linked with Seattle Seahawks acquire QB Charlie Whitehurst...
Comments are Closed