The Rams needed a Quarterback, so they took the best one in the draft.
With Bradford, the biggest question may be his durability.
NFL.com writes- Bradford won the Heisman Trophy as a redshirt sophomore in 2008 and then decided after his junior year to come out early. He missed most of the season after injuring and then re-injuring his shoulder which required surgery to repair in October of 2009. He has won a lot of games between his years at Oklahoma as well as during high school. He can be extremely accurate in the short to intermediate passing game and will flash the ability to time his throws leading his receivers so that they can catch the ball in stride when going downfield. While he may need a year or two to develop into a starting quarterback, he does have a tremendous upside.
- NFL Draft 2008 – Round 1 #18 – Baltimore Ravens – QB Joe Flacco (via Houston Texans)
- NFL Draft 2008 – Round 1 #3 – Atlanta Falcons – QB Matt Ryan
- NFL Draft 2010 â€“ Round 1 #24- Dallas (From Philadelphia through Denver and New England)- WR Dez Bryant
- NFL Draft 2009 Round 4 #101 – Dallas Cowboys – QB Stephen McGee
- NFL Draft 2007 – Round 1 #22 – Cleveland Browns – QB Brady Quinn
- NFL Draft 2008 – Round 2 #54 – Miami Dolphins – QB Chad Henne
- NFL Draft 2011 Round 1 #12 Minnesota Vikings QB Christian Ponder
- NFL Draft 2008 – Round 2 #53 – Green Bay Packers – QB Brian Brohm
- NFL Draft 2011 Round 1 #20 Tampa Bay Buccaneers DE Adrian Clayborn
- NFL Draft 2007 – Philadelphia Eagles Take Houston QB Kevin Kolb
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed