I opposed hiring Wade Phillips, who has always been a joke of a head coach, back when it was rumored that he was the top choice to replace Bill Parcells in January 2007. I called on Jerry Jones to undo his foolish mistake and fire Wade Phillips in October of 2008 after a talented team collapsed toward the end of that season to miss the playoffs.
So, it’s perhaps no shock that I’m calling, again, for Jones to come to his senses now that his team that was widely favored to host the Super Bowl in its own stadium has begun its season 0-2, showing no discipline and crippled by stupid playcalling against mediocre teams. (To be sure, it doesn’t help that Jerry decided it could go without a legitimate field goal kicker on its roster.)
Get rid of this clown. Now. Get a real head coach in there and try to salvage this season.
- Wade Phillips Top Choice to Replace Parcells?
- Wade Phillips a People Person
- Fire Wade Phillips
- Norv Turner ‘No Hard Feelings’ About Cowboys Job
- Wade Phillips Still in Running for the Cowboys Job
- Dallas Gets 2011 Super Bowl
- JJT Nails it Again (Dallas Cowboys)
- Why Wade Phillips?
- Cowboys Hire Wilson and Read to Coaching Staff
- Wade Phillips Gets to Work on Assembling Staff
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed