Sometime you have to wonder what does through college students brains and why would you do it in Logan, Utah of all places.
A University of Southern California hockey goalie put on a show, but it had nothing to do with stopping shots.
Mickey Meyer rode his stick like a horse, dropped his bulky pants, mooned the crowd and slapped his buttocks during a game against Brigham Young University, police said.
He was ejected and ticketed for lewdness, a misdemeanor, after an officer who was working security at the rink said he witnessed the scene Saturday.
“I had my fill of these refs,” Meyer said on an Internet broadcast of the game, according to The Herald-Journal of Logan.
Meyer’s antics occurred while play was stopped and referees were trying to sort out penalties in the third period of a consolation game in the ACHA West Regional tournament at Eccles Ice Center.
The junior from Clinton, N.Y., was “riding his hockey stick like a horse and slapping his butt,” North Park Officer Mike Stauffer said in a report.
After pulling down his pants, Meyer slapped his bare bottom several times, Stauffer said.
- Florida Gator Coach Urban Meyer to step down due to health reasons
- Florida Gator Coach Urban Meyer to step down
- Thrown hockey stick leads to Colorado Avalanche victory
- Chargers LB Steve Foley Shot Three Times by Police
- Toronto’s Nik Antropov suspended 3 games for throwing stick
- Miami Dolphins DE Randy Starks charged with aggravated battery
- Capitals outshoot Flyers 48 to 28 but lose 7-1
- Devil of a time- Minnesota beats New Jersey 2-1
- No horse sense
- Incredible 3rd Period in NHL
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed