He had started all ten games this year and had 563 yards rushing for the season. From the Tampa Tribune-
It’s official. Earnest Graham’s season is over. The Bucs placed their top running back on the injured reserve list on Wednesday, along with linebacker and special teams player Geno Hayes.
The Bucs signed RB Noah Herron and LB Matt McCoy to fill the roster spots vacated by Graham and Hayes.
Graham started all 10 games this season and leads the Bucs with 563 yards rushing on 132 attempts (4.3 avg.) and four touchdowns. He also had 23 receptions for 174 yards. He left Sunday’s game against the Minnesota Vikings after the second play with an ankle injury.
Warrick Dunn will replace Graham on the depth chart. How serious is this injury for Tampa? They will beat Detroit this weekend to go 8-3, but it will be trickier after that.
- Out of time- Chicago beats Minnesota 36-30
- Freeman to the rescue- Tampa Bay beats Green Bay 38-28
- Cardinals Sign RB Edgerrin James
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers cut WR Dexter Jackson
- San Diego Chargers release RB LaDainian Tomlinson
- Cleveland Browns trade tight end Kellen Winslow to Tampa Bay
- Miami Dolphins WR Greg Camarillo out for the season
- Testaverde Returning for 21st Season
- Tampa Bay Buccaneers release K Mike Nugent
- Tampa Bay Buccaneer Linebacker stabbed by girlfriend
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed