Michelle Wie finished 7th at LPGA Qualifying school. From AP-
Michelle Wie has earned a spot on the LPGA Tour.
Wie has been playing mostly on sponsor exemptions for the last seven years, when she became a sensation for her youth and power, and her unsuccessful quest to compete against the men.
Wie tied for seventh and now takes her place as part of the 2009 rookie class, along with Q-school medalist Stacy Lewis, who birdied the last two holes for a 3-under 69 for a three-shot victory at LPGA International in Daytona Beach.
I’m going out on a limb and predict Michelle both wins an LPGA Tour event and makes the 2009 Solheim Cup team.
- Michelle Wie, Stacy Lewis advance at LPGA Qualifying School
- Karrie Webb wins her fourth Women’s Australian Open
- Michelle Wie- change of attitude
- Michelle Wie to enter LPGA Qualifying School
- Ji-Yai Shin to play at 2008 LPGA season opener
- Ji-Yai Shin wins HSBC Women’s Champions
- The 2009 LPGA season begins today
- Ji-Yai Shin wins the Mizuno Classic
- Ai Miyazato wins the Tres Marias Championship
- Happy 18th Birthday Michelle Wie
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed