ESPN writes- A very productive college linebacker, Laurinaitis has excellent instincts and he rarely gets caught out of position. He also projects as a three-down linebacker because of his strong skills in coverage and as a pass-rusher. However, his stock dipped this year because film evaluations revealed his problems getting off blocks. He simply makes too many plays three or four yards downfield.
This will be last pick to pick post. I may make comment on individual selections, particularly those of the Miami Dolphins.
- NFL Draft 2008 – Round 6- Dallas Cowboys – DE Erik Walden
- NFL Draft 2008 – Round 2 #61 – Dallas Cowboys – Martellus Bennett
- NFL Draft 2009 Round 1 #17- Tampa Bay from Cleveland from NY Jets- QB Josh Freeman
- 2010 NCAA Men’s Basketball predictions
- Weekly Miami Dolphins prediction
- Punter Donnie Jones signs with the St. Louis Rams
- Fumbles, Interceptions, Fire?
- Not Standing Pat- Miami Dolphins cut QB Pat White and WR Patrick Turner
- Miami Dolphins release WR Derek Hagan
- Miami Dolphins release LB Matt Roth
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed