This was a great and legal hit by the Florida Panther defensemen
For the second time this year, Pittsburgh Penguin Sydney Crosby gets in a fight with a Florida player. Crosby isn’t helping his team by getting into fights. He’s a scorer, not a brawler.
Florida won yesterday by the score of 4-2. That pulled them into a tie with the New York Rangers for the last Eastern Conference playoff spot. Because they have won more games than the Panthers, New York has tiebreaks at this point.
- Florida Panthers- Do or die
- Florida Goalie Tomas Vokoun gets no respect
- Get the puck out of there- NHL wrap-ups as league takes break for Christmas
- Washington and Carolina advance in Stanley Cup playoffs
- Rout- Florida Panthers beat Toronto Maple Leafs 8-0
- Are the 2007-08 Florida Panthers over the hump?
- Buffalo Sabres lose 10th game in a row
- Holy Kreps- Florida beats Carolina 4-1
- Florida Panthers trade Dominic Moore to Montreal
- How about them Florida Panthers?
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed