The definitive proof of what I say is up above. Would you believe four game officials ruled that as not a goal?
Watch the video, particularly at the 2:25 point where Atlanta’s Goalie plucks the puck out of the net with the rules officials around. Were there four blind mice wearing stripes last night in Sunrise?
The NHL has a review system in place when a goal or non-goal was questionable. It was never used last night. Why? This Panther blogger wonders openly if the NHL has two sets of rules and Florida is on being judged by the bum set. There is a mounting pile of evidence from this season’s games that says just that. The kick in Edmonton to open the season, the tackling of Panther Goalie Scott Clemmensen by a Toronto player and the NHL rules official clearly said the referees that night blew it, and then this. Florida lost 15 games this year to other teams, and had three more games taken from them by scandalous rulings on ice. What the hell is going to be the NHL’s excuse this time?
- The show must go on- Ottawa beats Minnesota 4-1
- Whacked- Washington Capitals beat Florida 7-4
- Colorado and Goalie Craig Anderson blank Vancouver 3-0
- Kicking mad- Edmonton beats Florida Panthers 3-2
- Florida Goalie Tomas Vokoun suffers head injury
- Clipping their wings- Florida Panthers beat Detroit 2-1
- What are you waiting for?- Florida Panthers beat Colorado 6-5
- Philadelphia Flyer Goalie Ray Emery to have season ending hip surgery
- That 70′s show- Florida outfights Philadelphia 4-1
- Record win- Florida beats Minnesota 3-2
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed