If Kobe Bryant calling the ownership out, management by committee preventing any moves to improve the team, and bad personnel decisions weren’t bad enough for the Los Angeles Lakers now their owner is making bad personal decisions by driving drunk and getting arrested.
– Los Angeles Lakers owner Jerry Buss was arrested early Tuesday for investigation of driving under the influence of alcohol.
The 74-year-old Buss was taken into custody shortly before 1 a.m. after he drove his gold Mercedes-Benz station wagon the wrong way on a street in an unincorporated section of Carlsbad that has double yellow lines, California Highway Patrol officer Tom Kerns said.
Of course the one bit of humor in this came from one line in the story:
A 23-year-old woman in the vehicle with Buss wasn’t arrested, Kerns said.
Knowing the reputation of Dr. Buss, it wasn’t his granddaughter.
- Breaking: Kobe Wants To Be Traded
- Florida authorities decide not to charge Arjun Atwal in fatal street race
- Kobe Bryant Wants Out, Again!
- Florida Marlin Pitcher Dontrelle Willis arrested for DUI
- Kevin Garnett to the Lakers
- Yao Ming out for the rest of the season with broken foot
- Lakersâ€™ Brown in Cake Caper
- Buffalo Bills RB Marshawn Lynch arrested on gun charge
- The Short Bus: Kobe, Wants To Stay?
- On top- LA Lakers beat Charlotte 99-97
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed