Accodring to ESPN Michael Vick’s Virginia home was robbed.
According to a police report obtained by the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, the home in Surry, Va., was broken into between May 7 and May 18 and a number of expensive items were removed.
“I don’t think it has anything to do with possible evidence,” Commonwealth attorney Gerald Poindexter said of the dogfighting investigation. “I think it was some feuding over the spoils.”
Three plasma televisions, two floor buffers, a wet/dry vacuum, a washer and dryer and a $17,000 leather sofa were taken from the Atlanta quarterback’s home.
So aside from Vick’s bad personal choices, he can’t pick his friends either because this robber does smell of his buddies getting theirs before its too late. Of course it is entirely possible those items may show evidence from dogfighting, but my money is on they just wanted new things purchased by someone else.
- Michael Vick Sentenced to 23 Months in Prison
- Stern: NBA’s New Ball is Staying
- Atlanta Falcon QB Michael Vick indicted on Federal Charges
- Jerome Bettis’ Father Johnie Dies of Heart Attack
- Atlanta Falcons release QB Michael Vick
- NFL fines 5 Atlanta Falcons for Michael Vick tributes
- Hockey fan buys dressing room toilet for $5,300
- NFL Won’t Suspend Michael Vick
- Tom Glavine Rejoins Braves
- Texas Tech Bans Vick Dog Hanging T-Shirt
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed