From WPEC Channel 12. Warning don’t watch this if you are easily offended.
my take on this is that someone in editing thought it would be funny and showed a co-worker. and somehow it got on the air. maybe they grabbed the joke tape, and encoded it.. or just encoded it by accident. it was definitely not a random event.
How very nice of Channel 12. Pat Murphy and everyone at that station wouldn’t be laughing if they faced being paralyzed for the rest of their life, like Kevin Everett might.
- Injured Bill Kevin Everett Should Walk Again
- Former Minnesota Viking safety Karl Kassulke dead at 67
- Oh Crap – Big Ben in Motorcycle Accident
- Soccer Star Escapes Murder Attempt
- Saban Alabama Coaching Staff Complete
- Steve Elling of CBS Sports is jealous
- NFL WR Donte Stallworth to serve 30 days for DUI Manslaughter
- Chinese Gymnast Wang Yang Paralyzed
- Former NFL player Mike Woods dead at 54
- Anchors Aweigh- Carolyn Bivens out, Marsha Evans in as new LPGA Commissioner
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed