« Previous | Home | Next »
Cowboys #1 Offense #1 Defense in NFC
The Dallas Cowboys come off their bye week ranked number one in their conference in both offensive and defense.
Over the bye week, the Cowboys defense became the No. 1 unit in the NFC. The previously top-ranked Redskins defense was throttled by the league’s No. 1 offense in a 52-7 loss to the Patriots.
Dallas already had the conference’s top offense, averaging 402 yards per game. That unit trails only New England among NFL teams.
“We did all right,” joked coach Wade Phillips about the bye-week progress. “You know, I think we’ve got a good, solid defense. We’ve got a ways to go, but to be No. 1 in the NFC in offense and defense after seven games is pretty good.”
Not bad at all.
- Wade Phillips Still in Running for the Cowboys Job
- Weekly Miami Dolphins Prediction
- Fire Wade Phillips
- Cowboys Finalizing Coaching Staff
- 2007 Dallas Cowboys Taking Shape
- Cowboys Add Dat Nguyen and Wes Phillips to Coaching Staff
- Parcells for Wade Change: So Far, So Good
- January 9th NFL Wildcard playoff game predictions
- Dallas Cowboys Slimming Down Under Wade Phillips
- Patriots – Cowboys Matchup Pits #1 and #3
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed