A David Booth hat trick was the key to the victory. After last night’s win, Florida has a record of 5-8-1. More importantly, the Panthers five-game road trip is at an end. Florida has home games this week against Tampa and Detroit.
Florida’s win last night marked the second time the cats have been able to beat a high flying California team. Their last win before Anaheim, came against the San Jose Sharks. After their loss to Florida, the Sharks ran off a 7-game winning streak that only came to an end last night.
As nice as the win was last night,(I watched the game. Memo to FSN- Cut out the idiotic in game commercials that fill 20% of the television screen while the puck is in play. They are very disruptive when it comes to watching a hockey game) Florida didn’t play much different than they have all this season. No offense(Other than David Booth), poor special teams, and way too many shots on goal allowed. Last night it was 45-26. You can’t keep asking Goalies Tomas Vokoun and Craig Anderson to be almost perfect every game. It still looks like a long year for South Florida hockey fans.
- Why I hate FSN Florida
- Shark Bait- Florida beats San Jose 3-2
- Montreal Canadien Maxim Lapierre suspended for 4 games
- Florida Panthers’ Nathan Horton to miss 4-6 with broken tibia
- Florida Panthers and the Eastern NHL Conference at the half way mark
- Florida Panther David Booth taken off ice on stretcher
- Florida Panthers winger David Booth’s season in jeopardy
- NHL Suspends Defenseman Randy Jones
- NHL suspends Washington Defensemen Mike Green suspended for 3 games
- Holding on for dear life- Florida Panthers defeat Tampa 4-3
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
- How did anyone think Tampa Bay could be a Stanley Cup contender this year? linked with OTB Sports
- Wizbang Sports linked with How did anyone think Tampa Bay could be a Stanley Cup contender this year?...
Comments are Closed