They broadcast 71 of the 82 games the Florida Panthers play in the 2009-10.
Right now the Florida Panthers are playing the Pittsburgh Penguins. Florida, who is coming off a 3 game road winning streak, leads the game 2-0. The puck is on ice now with just a few minutes left in the 2nd period. So what am I watching?
Commercials. A few minutes ago the broadcast broke up and a screen came on saying there were technical difficulties.
Bullshit! FSN has technical difficulties every Panther broadcast they do. Their obtrusive in game promotions for other programming, annoy the hell out of me every time I see them. I don’t give a @#$#$%! about the next broadcast, or some other FSN show. I want to watch the hockey on ice like any other NHL fan. How the hell am I supposed to do that when a good size portion of the screen is covered with garbage?
Obviosuly FSN doesn’t give a damn about its viewers. Rather than entertain us, they can’t stop from promoting itself and haven’t a clue how much they piss off viewers when they do. That’s why I hate FSN Florida.
Update- The broadcast is back on. I think the technical difficulties were really an excuse for FSN to flood viewers with more commercials. Florida still leads 2-0. Go Panthers!
- Shark Bait- Florida beats San Jose 3-2
- We’re streaking! Florida Panthers beat Anaheim 3-1
- Florida Panthers- Do or die
- How about them Florida Panthers?
- FIU loses to Northwood 71-61
- Hat Trick- Florida Panthers NHL Team fails to live up to free Yarmulke Promise
- She owns Toledo- Se Ri Pak wins her fifth Jamie Farr Classic
- The Magic Man- Florida beats Atlanta 1-0
- Florida’s 6-3 win over Boston puts them one point out of division lead
- Outdueled- Florida Panthers beat Buffalo 6-2
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed