Very sad and RIP.
Tulane linebacker Sule Osagiede died in a morning car accident in Beaumont, Texas, according to friends who established a facebook.com group in his memory. Tulane confirmed the news moments ago.
Osagiede was a sophomore who suffered a serious neck injury during the preseason and did not play in the Green Wave’s 3-9 2009 campaign.
Osagiede was later medically disqualified to play football again because of his training camp neck injury. As a freshman, he played in nine games and made seven tackles. He missed part of spring workouts with academic issues and then suffered the neck injury in August.
- Dustin Pedroia should be ready
- Quincy Carter Signs With CFL’s Montreal Alouettes
- Miami Dolphins release LB Matt Roth
- Minnesota Twins closer Joe Nathan to have season ending elbow surgery
- Roethlisberger Medically Cleared to Play: Polamalu Questionable
- Baltimore Oriole pitcher injures arm filming promotional spot
- San Francisco 49ers sign WR Michael Crabtree
- Rosie Ruiz lives- London Marathon runner DQd for shortcut
- Former Miami Dolphin QB Trent Green signs with Rams
- Tampa Bay Buc FB Mike Alstott announces his retirement
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed