He played for the Miami Dolphins for two years but unfortunately I don’t remember Hand. RIPNew .
Former Miami Dolphins defensive tackle Norman Hand has died after collapsing at his home in South Carolina.
Colleton County Coroner Richard Harvey said the 37-year-old Hand collapsed at his home in Walterboro about 11 a.m. Friday and died about 90 minutes later at a local hospital.
The cause of death has not been determined. The coroner said an autopsy is planned Saturday. He said Hand’s family was with him when he died.
Hand’s 10-year NFL career included playing stints with the Dolphins, Saints, Chargers, Seahawks and Giants. Hand, who had 22 1/2 career sacks, was drafted in the fifth round by the Dolphins in 1995 after playing at Mississippi.
- Former Miami Dolphin Defensive Lineman T.J. Turner dead at 46
- Eastern Illinois Asst. Coach Jeff Hoover dead at 41
- Eastern Illinois assistant basketball coach Jackie Moore dead at 28
- Chicago Bear DE Gaines Adams dead at 26
- Kevin Mitchell, Former NFL Linebacker, Dies at 36
- Former NFL Defensive lineman Jesse Mahelona dead at 26
- San Diego Chargers release WR Chris Chambers
- Daunte Culpepper injures non-throwing hand in Automobile accident
- Miami Dolphin DT Tony McDaniel arrested for Domestic violence
- Samford University basketball player Jim Griffin dead at 23
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed