The Jets are on the clock with the second pick of the draft. Could they grab LenDale White?
Nope: They took OSU center Nick Mangold.
Rick Gosselin had him projected going to the Bears at #25, giving him high praise: “[O]ne of the safest picks in this draft. The only knock on him is his position. Centers don’t generally go high in drafts. He’s been described as a Mark Stepnoski with a bit more size.” Fans of football, especially the Dallas Cowboys, in the 1990s need hear no more. Stepnoski was a perennial Pro Bowler.
- Dallas Cowboys Uniform Changing for 2010?
- NFL Draft Not an Exact Science
- Dallas – Cleveland Draft Day Trade – Round 2
- NFL Draft 2008 – Round 5 – Dallas Cowboys – CB Orlando Scandrick
- Jaguars to Make Cowboys Wear Dark Jerseys in Heat
- Cowboys Have Too Many Good Linebackers
- NFL Draft 2008 – Round 3 – Cowboys Trade 3rd to Detroit
- Cowboys To Draft Best Players Rather than Pet Cats
- NFL Draft 2008 – Round 6- Dallas Cowboys – DE Erik Walden
- Cowboys Cut Stephen Peterman, Former 3rd Rounder
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed