Obviously, the Lions need a wide receiver.
We kid. They’ve taken a WR with their first pick the last three years. They’re likely good there. Even Matt Millen probably thinks he has enough WRs.
Pick: The Lions didn’t waste any time hoping for a trade. They grabbed Florida State linebacker Ernie Sims. The conventional wisdom was that they’d grab a quarterback. I guess they’re still reeling over the Joey Harrington selection.
- Lions “Move On” from QB Joey Harrington
- Detroit Lions put two defensive backs on Injured Reserve
- NFL Draft 2006 – Round 1 #3 – Tennesse Titans – QB Vince Young
- Weekly Miami Dolphins prediction
- Arizona Diamondbacks draft paralyzed player
- NFL Draft 2009 – Round 1 #1 – Detroit Lions – QB Matthew Stafford
- Cowboys Looking at Detroit QB Joey Harrington
- Harrington Lions Starter, Culpepper Benched Indefinitely
- NFL Draft 2007 – Round 1 #15 – Pittsburgh Steelers – OLB Lawrence Timmons
- Could Bush Fall to #5?
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed