The Miami Dolphins 2006 season has been almost all bad news, but who would have predicted this?
A fire completely destroyed the office building that houses Miami-based Dolphin Digest, the Dolphins team publication, early Tuesday morning.
No one was injured.
Curtis Publishing, which also publishes Steelers Digest, Eagles Insider, (Florida) Panthers Insider, as well as entertainment publications – Live on Stage and Unrestricted – has chronicled the Dolphins since 1972.
Cohen, a Plantation resident, said that he is looking for a new permanent site, but a few of his employees have temporarily relocated to the BankAtlantic Center.
It’s good no one was hurt, but do you think this fire should make the Dolphins’ highlight film for the year?
- Are the Florida Panthers for sale?
- All Fired up because of Golf
- Oregon man sues Michael Jordan, Nike for resemblance
- Weekly Miami Dolphins prediction
- Fire Wade Phillips
- NFL Draft 2009 Round 2 #35- St. Louis Rams- ILB James Laurinaitis
- 2014 Super Bowl Awarded To New York/New Jersey
- Togo national soccer team shot at in Angola
- 10 Worst Sports Movies of All Time (VIDEO)
- Is Randy McMichael about to be traded?
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed