« Previous | Home | Next »
Wade Phillips a People Person
I got a chuckle out of this response from new Cowboys head coach Wade Phillips in a DC.com chat:
How is the relationship going with [owner-GM] Jerry Jones and [scouting director] Jeff Ireland?
Phillips: It’s going well. All of us work well with people. All of us are people. So that should work well.
Can’t argue with that logic.
- Norv Turner ‘No Hard Feelings’ About Cowboys Job
- Fire Wade Phillips Today
- Wade Phillips Top Choice to Replace Parcells?
- Cowboys’ Jeff Ireland New Dolphins GM
- Wade Phillips Still in Running for the Cowboys Job
- Cowboys Add Dat Nguyen and Wes Phillips to Coaching Staff
- Has Jerry Jones Learned His Lesson?
- Fire Wade Phillips
- Cowboys Hire Wilson and Read to Coaching Staff
- Cowboys Have Too Many Good Linebackers
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed