I would never have predicted it, and I’m not one of the Swede’s biggest fans. 2007 is the first year since 1994 that Annika ended a LPGA campaign without at least one triumph.
After being knocked out of the playoff for the 16th spot, Annika was asked if it was frustrating that she played well but didn’t qualify. She replied-
I’ll get over it. I’ll be back.
She’ll be back, but I think Annika may never climb to the world’s #1 again. There is just too much competition on the LPGA Tour.
- Annika Sorenstam turns down Samsung World Championship Invitation
- The outrage- Annika Sorenstam’s ADT drug test
- Why have a rule if it isn’t enforced for everyone?
- Annika vs Pat at the US Open and other notes
- Annika Sorenstam misses first LPGA cut since 2002
- The race to qualify for the ADT Championship
- Annika Sorenstam to miss LPGA Tour events due to back injury
Jamie FarrSe Ri Pak Owens Corning Classic
- Annika Sorenstam announces her retirement
- Lorena Ochoa wins Corona by 11 shots; qualifies for the Hall of Fame
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed