He isn’t expected to play this afternoon when the Seattle Seahwaks(2-6) play the Miami Dolphins(4-4) in Miami. Can you believe Miami is one win from being over .500?
I find the writing of the followhttp://wizbangblog.com/mt-static/images/formatting-icons/quote.gifing AP article on Hasselback to be interesting.
Matt Hasselbeck did not make his anticipated return to the practice field Thursday, casting some doubt over whether the Seahawks’ indispensable quarterback will be ready to make his scheduled start next week against Arizona.
That didn’t mean Hasselbeck wasn’t working. He was sweating inside the training room, going through a battery of exercises with a trainer. Their session was continuing a half-hour after the no-pads practice ended.
Friday’s practice is a light walkthrough, hardly an extensive test of Hasselbeck’s back and knee. The Seahawks then leave for Miami to play the Dolphins (4-4) on Sunday, where backup Seneca Wallace will make his fourth consecutive.
“Some guys are banged up and new guys are stepping in. We are working out there, grinding away,” Wallace said.
Seattle has gone 1-3 this season with Hasselbeck, who was the NFC’s lowest-rated passer when he hyperextended his knee Oct. 5 in a loss at the New York Giants. And the Seahawks are 1-3 without him.
A QB with a 57.7 rating is ‘indispensable’ Seattle is 1-3 with Hasselback, 1-3 without him. Seems to me Seattle is equally crappy with and without their ‘indispensible’ quarterback?” May I interest Seattle in the much maligned John Beck? Beck had a higher passing rating in 2007 for the 1-15 Dolphins.
- Seattle trades QB Seneca Wallace to Cleveland
- Miami Dolphins to start rookie QB John Beck on Sunday
- Mike Holmgren wins last home game as Seattle coach, beat NYJ 13-3
- Miami Dolphins to again start Cleo Lemon at QB
- Those 0-12 Miami Dolphins
- Miami Dolphins Release Daunte Culpepper
- Miami Dolphins release QB John Beck
- Those 0-10 Miami Dolphins
- Miami Dolphin Quarterback John Beck’s playbook studying habits
- Seattle Seahawks acquire QB Charlie Whitehurst
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed