Miami definitely is in need of help at Defensive back.
ESPN writes- Davis is the best pure cover corner in his class. He’s fluid changing directions, shows great burst coming out of his cuts and is fast enough to run with wideouts downfield. Davis is more than a one-dimensional player, too. He’s a playmaker and can defend the run when he puts his mind to it. So why didn’t he come off the board earlier? There are questions about his work ethic and teams were likely wondering if he would to play to his ability.
An underacheiver then. It will be interesting if this pick works out for Miami. Other high DB picks(Jason Allen and Jamar Fletcher) in recent Dolphin draft history haven’t worked out too well.
- Let us set the record straight
- NFL Draft 2007 – Round 1 #30 – San Diego Chargers – WR Craig Davis
- Weekly Miami Dolphins prediction
- Miami Dolphins put QB Trent Green on injured reserve
- Those pathetic 0-4 Miami Dolphins
- How about them Dolphins? Miami beats Baltimore 22-16
- NFL Draft 2009 – Round 1 #4 – Seattle Seahawks- OLB Aaron Curry
- Miami Dolphins and New York Giants to play game in London
- NFL Draft 2010 â€“ Round 3 #25- Carolina- QB Armanti Edwards
- Not Standing Pat- Miami Dolphins cut QB Pat White and WR Patrick Turner
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed