The Dallas Cowboys have released their second highly drafted offensive lineman from the 2004 draft, letting Stephen Peterman go along with three unheralded players.
The Cowboys on Wednesday released four players, including guard Stephen Peterman. Peterman was the team’s third-round pick in 2004. Their second-round pick in that draft â€“ tackle Jacob Rogers â€“ was released in March. Also released Wednesday were linebacker John Saldi, cornerback Quincy Butler and tight end Erik Jensen.
While the Cowboys brain trust has of late been quite excellent at drafting defensive talent, they have been simply abysmal at picking offensive linemen. They have spent several high draft picks in recent years and have still have, at best, a mediocre line.
- Jerry Jones Optimistic Cowboys Offensive Line
- Cowboys To Draft Best Players Rather than Pet Cats
- Overpaying for Free Agents Price of Draft Failure
- Pacman Jones’ Value to the Cowboys
- Cowboys Get Pacman Jones
- Who Deserves Credit for Cowboys Success?
- NFL Draft 2006 – Round 1 #14 – Philadelphia Eagles – DT Brodrick Bunkley
- NFL Draft 2009 Round 6 #197 – Dallas Cowboys – S Stephen Hodge
- Broncos Trade 1st Rounder to 49ers for 2nd and 3rd
- Detroit Lions put two defensive backs on Injured Reserve
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed