The Duke rape case is no longer a rape case.
Prosecutors dropped rape charges Friday against three Duke University lacrosse players accused of attacking a stripper at a team party, but the three still face kidnapping and sexual offense charges, a defense attorney said.
Joseph Cheshire and attorneys for the other players have said for months the woman told several different versions of the alleged assault. Cheshire said Friday that the accuser now says she does not know if she was penetrated, which he said led District Attorney Mike Nifong to dismiss the rape charges.
So, these players have been dragged through the mud for months and their entire season was canceled on the word of a woman too stupid to know whether she was penetrated?! Unbelievable.
- Duke Lacrosse Case Charges to Be Dropped
- No DNA Match in Duke Gang Rape Case
- Duke Men’s Lacrosse Program to be Reinstated
- Duke Women’s Lacrosse to Wear INNOCENT Bands
- Duke Lacrosse Gear Sales Skyrocketing
- Oregon RB LaMichael James arrested on domestic violence charges
- Charges dropped against four coaches and officials related to New Mexico HS hazing incident
- Florida A&M Basketball coach charged with stalking
- Zimmer Leaves Dallas for Atlanta
- Duke fires Football coach Ted Roof
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed