Looks like the NFL Commissioner will be busy with disciplinary decisions in the off season. From AP-
Pittsburgh Steelers kicker Jeff Reed is in trouble with the police over some towels, but not the Terrible kind waved by his fans.
State police say Reed threw a temper tantrum at a Sheetz convenience store in New Alexandria, a tiny borough about 35 miles east of Pittsburgh, because its restroom didn’t have any towels.
Police say the incident happened about 2:50 a.m. Saturday.
Reed has been cited for disorderly conduct and criminal mischief, summary offenses similar to traffic tickets.
Police say he damaged the towel dispenser then used profane language to an employee and outside the store.
There has to be a good joke to make of this news but I’m clueless at the moment. Anyone want to take a shot.
- Pittsburgh Steeler PK Jeff Reed cited for public intoxication
- Baylor Assistant Coach Suspended for Urinating on Bar
- Chicago Blackhawks Forward Patrick Kane pleads guilty to disorderly charge
- Detroit Catcher Gerald Laird and his brother arrested after brawl
- Roethlisberger Fined for Motorcycling Without a License
- Steelers First Round Pick Facing Possible Suspension
- Steelers Add Seats to Heinz Field
- Ole Miss coach Andy Kennedy sues accuser, witness for defamation
- Steelers Kicker Jeff Reed D*ck Photos
- Two Washington Wizards players arrested on South Beach
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed