« Previous | Home | Next »
Sacramento King Francisco Garcia breaks his right arm
This is the first time I heard of a NBA player hurting themselves doing weights. From AP-
Sacramento Kings swingman Francisco Garcia will have surgery after breaking his right forearm while lifting weights.
The Kings said Garcia was injured on Friday and will have the surgery on Saturday. They provided no timeline for when he might return.
Last month, Garcia fractured his right ring finger.
A very accident prone player for a franchise usually ranked among the league’s worst every year since moving from Kansas City. Can’t the Kings ever get a break?
- T.O. Having Second Surgery on Finger
- Terrell Owens Playing with Torn Tendon on Right Hand
- FL Panther Nathan Horton to miss 2-4 weeks
- LA Dodger pitcher Chad Billingsley breaks leg at home
- LA Angel 1B Kendry Morales out for the year with a fractured leg
- Pirates Reach Historic Lows
- Kings for a day- Miami Heat defeat Sacramento 107-86
- QB Jeff Garcia signs with Oakland Raiders
- LA Kings name Terry Murray as their new head coach
- Former Minnesota Viking safety Karl Kassulke dead at 67
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed