USC just isnâ€™t having the best of times lately, they have a slew of football players making and acting out some really stupid decisions. The latest was starting a Facebook group dedicated to White Power as a joke. Of course they appear to be skipping English class or lack the mastery of cutting edge technology like spell check.
The racist Facebook group was created by a USC football player and showed a graphic of a black baby in handcuffs. Junior linebacker Clay Matthews created the group, “White Nation,” which featured a graphic with the caption, “arrest black babies before they become criminals.” Teammates David Buehler, Brian Cushing, Dan Deckas and Dallas Sartz joined the group.
“This group is not for the faint of heart,” read the group’s description. “All members are athletes of Caucasion (sic) descent. DISCLAIMER: In no way are the following memebers (sic) intolerant of others, we are just doing our duty of protecting the Arian (sic) brotherhood.”
These guys need to learn the difference between funny and stupid. Deadspin thinks “This should do wonders for USC’s recruiting“.
The time has come for Carroll to swing the hammer and get these guys in line, pretty soon USC will be entering the reputation territory of schools like Miami and Nebraska.
- Navy defeats Army for the 7th straight time
- Tulane linebacker Sule Osagiede killed in auto accident
- NCAA: Fan Facebook site violates rules
- Tony Dungy and Lovie Smith 1st Black Super Bowl Coaches
- Ozzie Guillen is Crazy
- Atlanta Falconsâ€™ OT Quinn Ojinnaka arrested over Facebook fracas
- Jaguars to Make Cowboys Wear Dark Jerseys in Heat
- Cops Demand Apology from T.O.
- NFL fines 5 Atlanta Falcons for Michael Vick tributes
- Danny White Loves Him Some Romo
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed