Former ESPN anchor Rich Eisen is in trouble with his wife, ABC sideline reporter Suzy Shuster, for receiving sexy emails from Alycia Lane, an anchorwoman at Philadelphia’s KYW-TV, Page 6 reports.
FOXY Philadelphia TV reporter Alycia Lane is in hot water after a series of private e-mails and saucy snapshots she sent to handsome NFL Network anchorman Rich Eisen were intercepted by his wife.
Suzy Shuster, a sideline reporter for ABC’s college football broadcasts, hit the roof when she discovered seven e-mails and several bikini photos sent by Lane – who works for CBS affiliate WKYW-TV and is recently divorced – to an account she and her husband, Eisen, share. That had Shuster firing off to Lane a scathing letter, a copy of which was obtained by Page Six.
A seething Shuster wrote: “Boy, do you look amazing in a bikini . . . congrats! Whatever you’re doing, (Pilates? yoga?) keep doing it – it’s working for you. Anyway, sorry but those seven e-mails you sent to my husband, Rich, well, oops, they came to the e-mail address we both use from time to time, but no worries, I’ll forward the beach shots as well as the ones of you dancing with your friends on to his main address. Do you have it?”
She then provides her hubby’s private e-mail, “since you surely are trying so hard to get his attention. I mean, what better way to get a guy’s attention than with skin! Best – Suzy Shuster Eisen”
A source told Page Six: “Alycia is divorced and apparently looking for love again in all the wrong places. She sent [Eisen] an e-mail saying she was going to L.A., and she attached some risquÃ© pictures just to whet his appetite. But, whoops, Rich is married to Suzy.”
Both Lane and Eisen declined to comment, and Shuster did not respond to our e-mail.
Lane, a Long Island native, has had at least one awkward moment with a famous man before. Last year, she jetted to Monaco to interview Prince Albert on the 50th anniversary of Princess Grace’s wedding and got invited to a private party at the palace.
In a photo seen by Page Six, the then-newlywed journo was seen cheek to cheek with Albert, her arms wrapped around him. In another, they’re holding hands and dancing. Lane insisted there was no canoodling or risquÃ© behavior.
Neither Shuster nor Lane have any particularly interesting photos available online. There are plenty of Eisen but, frankly, you probably don’t want to see them. I put one up top just in case.
Here are a couple of innocuous photos of Lane:
Oddly, Shuster’s pics aren’t out there. But that Suzy has one wicked sense of humor!
UPDATE: Here’s a pic of Shuster along with hubby Rich.
See full sized photos.
- Cowboys Looking for WRs and Safeties as Undrafted Free Agents
- Former Heavyweight Boxing Champion Greg Page dead at age 50
- Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders 2007 Calendar Shoot
- The Story behind Nick Saban’s Cajun Comments
- How dumb is Sports Illustrated?
- Clemson’s Tommy Bowden Hit in Head with Liquor Bottle
- Tyler Clippard is young
- Albert Pujols Aces Babe Ruth Tests
- Browns GM Savage sent message containing expletive in response to heckling e-mailer
- Girl kicker booted off High School football team
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed