« Previous | Home | Next »
HGH and the NFL
Are we on the cusp of a big story about HGH and the NFL? First Tim Couch admitted to using the substance in the past and now these two stories today:
- Cowboysâ€™ QB Coach Suspended for Illegal Substance Usage.
- Patsâ€™ Rodney Harrison Suspended for HGH Use
It makes one wonder what is coming next.
- Cowboys Wade Wilson Questions Pats’ Punishment
- MLB suspends Detroit Tiger Fernando Rodney for toss into crowd
- White powder scare at U of Michigan Football practice
- Former welterweight champion Antonio Margarito and trainer suspended
- Ricky Williams Suspended for 2006
- On To the Conferences Championships
- Hector ‘Macho’ Camacho Sentenced For Burglary
- NFL Draft 2008 – Round 4 – Dallas Trades Down Again – And Again!- And Again!
- What’s that funny white stuff they use on football fields?
- Chargers’ safety arrested on drug charges
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed