« Previous | Home | Next »
Yankee Hot Stove II
- Mo Rivera is expected to sign the Yankees three-year, $45 million record offer early this week. He was the most important free agent to re-sign because without him, who would be the closer? Cordero, who had a decent year (in the NL Central)? Joba Chamberlain, whose progress would be stunted by a full year as a reliever? Rivera was clearly the best option out there, but unfortunately, extremely expensive. At least the Yanks aren’t giving him a fourth year.
- The reported four-year, $60 million offer to Mike Lowell to play first was debunked. Thank goodness. I was starting to doubt Brian Cashman’s sanity.
- USA! USA! USA!
- Santana dealt to the Mets
- Torre’s tenure is over
- Like sands through the hourglass, so is the Yankee off-season.
- Yankee News – Valentine’s Day edition
- Yankee News – January 25 edition
- Inside scoop on the Santana deal
- Texas Rangers sign P Darren Oliver
- Yankee Hot Stove cookin’
- Beckett allows career most hits in loss vs. Yankees
- Yankee thoughts – March 27 edition
- Eight is Enough- Edmonton beats Chicago 8-4
- Lydia Ko wins New South Wales Open
- The Comeback I- Pittsburgh Penguins beat NY Islanders 5-0
- Seattle Mariners Outfielder Greg Halman stabbed to death at age 24
- Hee Young Park wins CME Titleholders Championship
- Oklahoma State Women’s Basketball Coach Kurt Budke dead at 50
- Costly mistake- Blackhawks waive Rostislav Olesz
- Manager Tony La Russa announces retirement
- Puck Drop- Florida Panthers start the 2011-12 NHL season
- 13-time PGA Tour winner Dave Hill dead at 74
Comments are Closed